About the role
Enjoy an exciting lifelong career with a World Leading Technology firm. Business Consultants are professionals at the forefront of today's modern technological innovations. Armed with an acute sense of curiosity about new technologies that redefines business today, you will be part of a supercharged youthful team that is leading the way in Wealth Management Technology implementations for clients across Asia.
- Work collaboratively with clients and partners to envision, design and deliver technology solutions to create business value for our customers.
- Understand and define complex market issues and bring innovation into their work in both technology and business.
- Identify, assesses and solves complex business problems for clients in the Wealth Management domain.
- Develop new innovative assets, collateral and ideas that can be reused across different clients.
- Identify and articulate the value of a proposition and/or delivered solution.
You will have
- Relevant consulting experience of min 6 - 10 years within the consulting and/or as a Business Analyst within a Wealth Management/Private Banking environment.
- 2 - 3 years of experience with Triple A' Plus solutions, either functional or technical.
- Experience in implementing Triple A' Plus solutions (at least 1 implementation) end-to-end, preferably with edgeConnect and OData.
- Strong Business Analysis skills, able to communicate with all levels of professionals across the banking sector, taking on Project Management roles.
- Possesses a strong sense of business partnering capabilities, consulting with clients, presenting business cases/POCs, solutioning and delivering towards and beyond expectations.