About our client
Our client is an established franchise with a strong reputation.
About the role
Seeking a strong planning, analytical candidate who is dedicated and possess great interpersonal and communication skills with a passion in people development for a training manager career opportunity.
- Drive Leadership and Management Training for Mid and Senior Management.
- Build and strengthen rapport with workforce through routine and regular contact, communicating standards and expectation; resolving training and development concerns.
- Conduct in-house on- and off-site training sessions to manage, train and develop the team of trainers.
- Assist in Talent Management/Development programmes.
- Formulate training strategies and develop Company Total Learning Plan based on learning needs identified.
- Support the development of course syllabus and assessment standards for customer service, as well as culinary skills training that are in line with specified standards.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training events through feedback, discussion and outlet visits, as well as analysis of business outcomes, pre and post training.
You will have
- Degree in Training and Development, Business.Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Full ACTA certification is a must.
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar position in F&B, Retail or related industry.
- Experienced in conducting stand up training and On-the-Job training.
- Exposure to Singapore government’s training support schemes an advantage.
- Process strong leadership skills and problem solving skills.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin.