About our client
Our Client is a dynamic, fast-growing software company whose list of clients includes major global financial institutions and corporations.
Our technology combines object-oriented programming, relational database technology, graphical user interfaces and sophisticated financial models.
About the role
Our Client is looking for Technical Consultant with strong knowledge on Database (Oracle, SQL or MYSQL) and worked in Linux environment.
- Design and develop Risk and Finance solutions on Regulatory framework.
- Work with product managers to capture requirement, explain the solution once built.
- Work with QA to ensure good quality solutions.
- Perform code reviews.
- Write design document and program specifications.
- Guide/mentor junior staff/new joinees.
- Ensure conformance to defined SDLC processes and reuse of shared enterprise assets where possible.
You will have
- Self-motivated with high sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and adaptability.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent English verbal/listening and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management.
- Strong innovation skills based on creativity and original thinking.
- Interest in technology highly valued.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Flexibility to adapt to new and ever changing situations and environments.
Experience and Skills
- 6-8 years of experience in developing solutions for Financial institutions.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, understanding of relational data modeling.
- Experience with any major relational database (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, SYBASE).
- Experinced in programming languages (C/C++/Java).
- Familiarity with Linux, shell scripting.
- Experience on Regulatory Platform will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Agile process.
- Familiarity with Jira.
- Experience with Big data technologies is an advantage.
- Familiarity with XML, XBRL is an advantage.
- Good understanding and experience in client-server applications development.
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns.