About our client
- Specialises in consumer and business internet services as well as mobile telephone services.
- Global MNC company.
- Employer of choice for over 10,000 employees.
About the role
- Exciting new opportunity for a senior developer to collaborate with Australian and Singaporean counterpart to grow their 4G network and technolology.
- Be part of a growth strategy of a brand new development center in Malaysia.
The role holder will play a key technical role in driving many Infrastructure activities, including:
- Technical support to facilitate design & delivery of Business driven changes.
- Working with the Product Managers and Platform Engineers to upgrade infrastructure/Services.
- Implement solutions in line with technology roadmaps and global strategy.
- Work with Support teams to share knowledge and educate 2nd line teams.
- Close liaison with the Design & Development, Release Management, Service Management and 2nd line production/support functions.
- Reactive and pro-active resolution of Incidents, performing Changes, Upgrades to existing Windows Server Infrastructure.
- Support of Windows Clusters, antivirus, backups, deployment tools and monitoring tools, capacity management.
- Developing installation and integration guides to aid implementation of solutions.
- Developing Post Implementation “Best Practice, Troubleshooting and Operational guides” to aid support of installed services.
- Problem resolution including: problem management, root cause analysis and implementation of remedies.
- Knowledge and use of the change/configuration management system.
- Technical review of affected systems with a view to alleviating problems inherent in design, configuration and/or implementation.
- The provision of advice and consultancy aimed at minimising the occurrence and impact of service incidents through process improvement.
You will have
- 3 year’s experience Administering Windows Server infrastructure, ActiveDirectory, and Windows 2012.
- MCSA or work towards one.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Powershell scripting.
- Basic Experience with Hyper-V and VMWare Hypervisor technologies, including deploying and configuring servers.
- Experience with SCCM deployment systems.
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- ITIL Foundations V3 certification.
- Experience with Corporate level backup solutions (i.e. Commvault, Netbackup).
- Experience with Corporate level antivirus solutions (i.e. Symantec/McAfee).