About our client
A Leading Bank
About the role
- Drive and deliver enterprise scale transformation programs and high priority projects related to Core Banking.
- Responsible for project delivery on time, on budget and with the right quality.
- Foster partnership with stakeholders from business and support units, technology counterparts and vendors to articulate project objectives, develop and execute project plans.
- Manage effective project and program level communications across all stakeholder groups (Business, Operations and Technology), at various levels of technical detail.
- Define, implement and track project and program milestones, deliverables, KPI-s to ensure success of projects.
- Proactively identify and resolve project and program risks and escalate critical issues to the right level of attention in an effective manner.
- Drive continuous improvement in the way we deliver to our Business. Ensure best practices are in place for project execution and management.
- Manage project and program level financials and resources.