About our client
As a regulatory holding, this organisation is the first touch point for both domestic and international business entities and investors, where it plays primary role in facilitating portfolio expansion, identifying asset hotspots and mitigating risk-averse sentiments circulating in Malaysian financial ecosystem.
About the role
This role is entrusted with the development of marketing strategies aligned to the organisation’s revenue targets.
At SVP level, the incumbent with vast exposure to the regional capital markets is expected to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy that would enhance the organisation’s position among all stakeholders, namely general public and the marketplace. Such enhancement aims to achieve stronger internal collaboration, a more defined function-value streams, impactful digital presence and as a mean to more innovative.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring success of comprehensive marketing (and sales), processes, performance reports, data and analysis.
- Driving communications and public relations program.
- Collaborating with business units in developing and acquiring new businesses and growing the value of the existing engagements.
- Forecasting market trends, sales and marketing metrics for profitable conversions.
- Driving innovation in organisation’s branding and products while ensuring its consistency throughout all marketing channels.
You will have
Our client is interested to meet individuals that possess strong knowledge and experience within the capital market sector, as industry knowledge and understanding is required. In this view, the incumbent must possess:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in driving marketing force within the financial services.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in marketing campaigns and web technologies.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing.
- Exceptional project management, stakeholder management, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently but with a team - must be able to work well with many different people, as this position works closely with many internal teams.