About our client
A Leading Bank
About the role
- Engage Compliance heads to formulate strategic goals and define plans to achieve them.
- Manages projects to achieve business goals or objectives and high client satisfaction.
- Participates in planning for implementation of solutions, including defining requirements, proof of concepts etc.
- Works directly with client base to understand processes and strategies and when to leverage technology and scope work in order to achieve desired business results.
- Manages the agile delivery of business results involving complex and interconnected processes and/ or technologies and one or more business partners and/or vendors/implementation partners.
- Prioritizes multiple projects / run scrum of scrums; ensures that projects meet specified time lines and deliver expected requirements and results on time and in alignment with stakeholders.
- Requires minimal direction in handling challenging or complex situations
You will have
- Qualified professional with a University degree or equivalent, degree in Computer Science will be an added advantage.
- Around 15+ years’ experience in financial services industry, managing Compliance and Fraud applications in organization.
- Must have good knowledge of various AML/KYC/Fraud processes and solutions including future trends.
- Must have experience in running business led agile projects / programs in various roles.
- Ability to manage vendor relationship including vendor cost and KPI management, and ability to manage the budget for the department is essential.
- Good knowledge of Compliance applications including various underlying models on detections etc.
- Experience in Java/J2EE/Hadoop/PCF & Analytics platforms. Knowledge of AI/MLM engines would be strongly desirable.
- Prior experience partnering with the business to manage applications delivery.
- Must be analytical, solution oriented, and able to propose and follow through both transformational and incremental changes.
- Ability to influence others to work towards common goal. Must be a self –starter.
- Must be able to provide guidance to team members and able to drive their career progressions.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively & persuasively at all levels, and both internally and externally. Concise and precise communication style is essential.