About our client
A Leading Bank
About the role
- Broad experience with driving large scale transformation in enterprise level business and technology architectures, preferably in a core banking platform/environment and its ecosystems. Experience with Finacle or other core banking platforms is an advantage.
- Drive and own the strategic business architecture for core banking at HQ level
- Partner development teams to build strategies for execution, drive or facilitate key technology decisions and influence others to change where appropriate
- Hands-on expertise with distributed architectures and system integration technologies. Strong understanding of API frameworks and microservices.
- Solid expertise with data architectures, various database technologies, both relational and no-sql (Cassandra, MongoDB, Elastic search etc.)
- Hands-on experience in data migration to Hadoop.
- Ability to work on big data analytics Familiarity and hands-on experience with PaaS/IaaS and technology infrastructure.
- Rich application development background, with experience with and appreciation for CI/CD (continuous integration/delivery), agile methodologies and test automation.
You will have
- A BACHELOR’S DEGREE OR HIGHER PREFERABLY IN COMPUTER SCIENCE OR IT
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders.
- A technologist’s technologist - able to lead high performance technology teams by example.