About our client
Our client is a leading global management consulting firm with offices across the globe consulting the world's leading organizations to optimize their business and advising on their critical issues and opportunities through their deep functional and industry expertise.
Our client looks for talented problem-solvers with intellectual curiosity who are ready to be active members of a client team. Consultants are typically involved in every phase of an engagement, from pre-proposal research to final implementation. Consultants work across a across a variety of industries (e.g. Telecommunications and technology, retail, consumer products, energy) and across a variety of geographies. The following qualifications are preferred:
- A proven record of academic excellence.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly.
- Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professional.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen.
You will have
- MBA graduates from top-tier institutions are strongly preferred.
- Five to eight years of progressive work experience with Fortune 500 companies.
- Prior consulting experience mandatory, preferably at a top-tier management consulting firm.
- Previous experience in leading and managing teams.
- Work experience in operations, strategy/marketing/sales, and organization and transformation.
- Experience in one of the following industries: automotive, communications, media and technology, consumer products and retail, energy and process industries, financial institutions, pharma and healthcare, public sector, transportation, or utilities.