About our client
Our client helps transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of their capabilities and client engagements and the way they collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
About the role
With your consulting and strategy background, you will be patently aware of the pressures facing clients today and the exciting opportunity to deliver transformational change. It’s a challenge our client relishes so they are looking for people equally inspired by the current trends re-shaping the industry. Are you eager to use your excellent analytical skills, and imagination to solve the business problems of big name clients? Can you build and maintain lasting relationships at the C-level to facilitate the discussions needed to lead organizations to high performance? If so, then our client would like to talk to you about what a career within their strategy practice.
There will never be a typical day with our client, but that’s why people love it there. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Conduct analysis to address critical business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement.
- Design business and technology strategy solutions and present to C-level clients.
- Apply deep financial acumen and propose innovative value creation opportunities for sustained growth and profitability.
- Help clients understand leading edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business.
- Leverage the power of our client’s global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver value.
- Coach and mentor analysts and junior consultants on the team.
- Engage with the broader strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the Strategy practice in areas such as recruitment, training and thought leadership.
You will have
Minimum of 3 years of strategy consulting experience OR minimum of 3 years of industry or functional experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Capital Markets
- Communications, Media & Technology
- Public Services
- Talent & Organizational Excellence
- Internal Corporate Finance
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Outstanding academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally.
- A high degree of comfort with strategic decision-making and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis.
- Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries.
- Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving.
- Digitally savvy; curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society.
- Natural leader; easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication.
- Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimisti.
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements.
Professional Skills Requirements
- Intellectual capacity and ability to think in new, innovative ways to understand complex issues and develop creative solutions.
- A drive for personal development and curiosity to learn new concepts and skills.
- Personal and professional attributes required to engage with senior client and internal stakeholders.
- Proven presentation skills, personal impact and charisma to lead meetings, presentations and workshops.
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Confidence to constructively challenge team members and leadership to ensure the right client outcomes and value is delivered.