About our client
Our client is a global professional services company providing strategic solutions and consulting.
About the role
Based in Singapore, the role will focus on value creation for clients based on best in class procurement process frameworks, establishing leading-edge operating models and workforce designs, supporting clients during the full transformation and generate savings by applying / implementing leading edge category strategies. This includes supporting clients to design their future procurement operating model which includes execution of strategic sourcing activities for core categories.
You will spend the majority of your time operating as part of engagement teams, and will be responsible for the content and quality of delivery of portions of the firm's client-facing work on those engagements.
Shape and Deliver Business Transformation Projects
- Design of new strategies, high level to-be process and organizational design using existing best practice and the Group assets.
- Value and impact analysis of proposed changes to the clients' existing processes.
- Shaping and leading the business solution implementation: defining and supervising business architecture, process design and development activities, developing capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs.
- Implementing the process- and organizational changes, including change management.
- To guide team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experiences.
- Running diagnosis and assessment activities, identifying opportunities for improvements based on benchmark data and doing high-level cost/benefit analysis.
- Work seamlessly with our clients' own resources to ensure that the solutions that are implemented will address their business requirements.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis (including should cost modelling, supply market analysis, benchmarking).
- Execute Consulting client engagements (including Operating Model Design and Implementation, Strategic Cost Reductions for Direct Materials, Process Design, e-Procurement system advisory.
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Support drafting of proposals.
- Build long-term relationships with key clients.
- Managing client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project.
- Contribute to generation of thought leadership ideas.
- Continuously support the development of our service offering and value proposition.
- Research and stay up-to-date on recent Procurement trends for market offering development.
- Support development of IP and white papers.
- Assistance with internal development of Sourcing & Procurement best practices and assets.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts across the business to extract required knowledge.
You will have
- Demonstrated academic achievement in tertiary qualifications including Business, Economics, Engineering, Law or Science (MBA from a leading business school would be advantageous).
- You have worked within one or several of the following areas: (Global) Strategic Sourcing, Procure to Pay Process Design, Procurement Strategy and Planning, Procurement Outsourcing Solution Design, Direct/Indirect Categories Sourcing, MRO (Maintenance Repair and Overhaul) Categories, Supply Chain Assessment and Strategy, Supplier Relationship Management, Procurement Performance Optimization.
- 10+ years of strong industry operational experience in Sourcing & Procurement for Senior Managers (preferably in Consulting).
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of technology and its application to business.
- Ability to understand critical success factors for our clients and their industry.
- Solid financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
- Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographic and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
- Willingness to travel.