About our client
- International company – 23’000 employees, 3 strategic IT locations (Malaysia, Switzerland, US).
- They offer international career opportunities for top performers.
- All new hires are sent to Switzerland for an on-the-job-training program.
- They have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee.
- Verify through appropriate tests and processes that their customer facing software works as designed without any defects.
- Develop automated testing processes in support of continuous SW deployment to achieve full quality control.
- Create test plans, test specifications and test concepts for sprints and releases.
- Prepare appropriate test cases for repeated and automated execution, in close alignment with SW development teams to ensure testing integration into development sprints.
- Coordinate, monitor and run all necessary tests like unit tests, functional acceptance tests, customer scenario tests, regression tests, performance tests and load tests.
- Evaluate and report on defects and prepare proper test documentation.
- Further develop and improve testing methods, processes and tools.
You will have
- Bachelor (CGPA ≥ 3.0) / Master degree in IT, Project Management, Software Development.
- Good knowledge and practical experience with SW testing methodologies and tools (at least 2 years of experience).
- Understanding of SW development processes and methodologies like Scrum, Agile or DevOps.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
- Fluent in English.