About our client
Our client is a member-owned cooperative that provides the communications platform, products and services to connect more than 10,000 banking organizations, securities institutions and corporate customers in 211 countries. As part of its 2020 strategy, rapidly expanding its financial crime compliance services offering to support the industry with this major regulatory challenge.
About the role
The main focus lies in the web user interface of the KYC Portal. You work hand in hand with the Java developers of your team to provide the requested functionalities end to end.
The ideal candidate for this position has excellent technical skills combined with a real sense of leadership and responsibility. He/She is able to build strong partnerships with your internal customers and other delivery organization.
- Design, develop, test, install and support programs/systems in line with agreed requirements.
- Quality is part of everything you do
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Design and implement integration and automated tests.
- Assist with the analysis of requirements and the development of recommendations as to the systems approach to follow.
- Prepare specifications, tests, deliverables, acceptance criteria, time frames, etc. for software tasks
- Review designs, code, unit test and technical documentation created by other developers.
- Analyze problems, develop and propose solutions to more senior team members.
- Prepare and study the technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions
- Work collaboratively with other team members and provide guidance to more junior team members.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, prepare and give presentations to other team members, management and customers.
- Provide coaching and training to more junior team members based in KL.
- Provide timing/scheduling estimates to team leader and propose corrective actions to time lines when necessary
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with solutions delivery peers and other IT Delivery partners.
You will have
- 6-10 years of IT development experience in a (preferably) international setting.
- Advanced knowledge of web-service related technologies: XML, Ajax, JSON, RESTFul web-services
- Knowledge of the Java web-applications stack is strongly appreciated: Jersey, Tomcat, Spring, Eclipse, JPA
- Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment Experience