About our client
A global technology consulting firm leading the way in technology innovation around the world. Their highly professional team helps clients across various market verticals to achieve high business performance through delivery of quality ERP systems that enables market differentiation through Digitization and automation.
About the role
Applying functional experience of SAP BPC to analyze, design and deliver high value technology solutions to clients. Working at the forefront of innovation, you and your team aims to help clients move forward into today’s highly competitive market.
- Consulting and partnering with our clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their position in their industry.
- Identifying strategic operational issues and performance gaps.
- Designing comprehensive SAP BPC solutions and architectures, operating models and processes to enhance current overall SAP systems.
- Planning for end-to-end information captures, storage, delivery and consumption.
- Developing capabilities to use information strategically to drive business performance.
- Understanding and documentation of functional and technical requirements for further development.
- Provide professional guidance through training and coaching to Business users.
- Building business cases and implementation roadmaps to the defined client’s transformation programmes through designing complex architecture.
- Take on an enterprising role, on full life-cycle project implementation cycles including Pre-sales and POCs.
You will have
- 5- 7 years of experience working with the SAP BPC, as well as participation in full life cycle implementations with a minimum of 3 end to end Implementations.
- Possesses extensive knowledge, experience and understanding of SAP BPC10.1 embedded consolidations.
- Experience executing a business blueprint and documenting business requirements that can be understood by a technical process team.
- Development of project documentation, training materials, requirements gathering and project management methodology experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise domain knowledge with technology skills.
- Demonstrate characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge.