About our client
A global technology consulting firm leading the way in technology innovation around the world. Their highly professional team helps clients in the Financial Services market to achieve high performance through delivery of quality products that enables market differentiation through Digitization and automation.
About the role
Applying financial and technical experience in insurance to analyze, design and deliver high value business solutions to clients. Working at the forefront of innovation, you and your team aims to help clients move forward into today’s highly competitive market.
- Consulting and partnering with our insurance clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position.
- Identifying strategic operational issues and performance gaps.
- Designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes, and leveraging digital capabilities to shape major transformation journeys.
- Building business cases and implementation roadmaps to help activate the defined client transformation programmes.
- Delivering major complex client transformation from on business, technology, architecture and programme management perspectives.
You will have
- A minimum of 10 years total experience of the Insurance and Consulting industry.
- Possess experience and skills in at least one of the following areas: Insurance Distribution/Channel Management, Marketing, Operations (Underwriting, Policy Servicing, Claims), Finance, Actuarial or Reinsurance.
- Exposure to, and involvement in, the E2E implementation of process changes, systems, and/or digital initiatives; practical experience in the areas of requirements design, test management, and process improvement.
- Deep analytical skills.
- The ability to apply structured and lateral thinking across challenging situations.
- Enterprising individual with the desire for results, and an eagerness to grow the business. Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills with internal and external customers.