About our client
At Ellwood Consulting, we are currently growing our head count for the sales & marketing division. If you love meeting sales people and want to make money from doing it, this one good opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss!
About the role
We are looking for passionate recruiters who truly wants to build a career in recruitment and are focused on delivering quality rather than quantitative level of service to clients and candidates. If you fits the bill, we would like to speak to you.
- Provide expert market knowledge and advice to employers.
- Source suitable candidates through networking, advertising and referrals.
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools.
- Maintain the highest level of candidate networks, take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with candidates.
- Provide resume, interview and career advice to candidates.
- Calibrate all interviewed candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers for interview selection.
- Provide counsel to hiring managers during the assessment and evaluation of candidates, act as the primary negotiator and closer of selected candidates, as well as conducting thorough reference checks on all finalized candidates.
- Manage the job offer process and negotiate salary packages effectively and professionally.
- Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain market and commercial leading awareness through research and networking.
- Work as part of a team to maximize commercial opportunities.
- Build relationships with hiring managers and develop a deep understanding of their positions and needs.
- Develop and manage ongoing client relationships - both on the phone and face to face by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Pitch for new business and negotiate contract terms.
- Achieve revenue targets in a fast moving and competitive sales environment.