About our client
Our client is an established main contractor with proven track record. They have been in the construction business for more than 20 years and have a steady flow of jobs.
About the role
Leading at times multiple projects to ensure projects are completed within schedule, while maintaining cost and highest quality and safety/environment.
- Lead project team to ensure timely completion of project.
- Liaise with authorities, clients and sub-contractors.
- Ensure all health, safety, environment practices are in place and enforced by all personnel at site.
- Monitor work progress, intervene and rectify issues at site.
- Provide regular updates to management on status of the project.
You will have
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Min Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 15 years of working experience in high rise projects.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Excellent people & problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of CONQUASS or QLASSIC.