About our client
Our client is an established and diversified group of companies with proven track records in the respective businesses they are in. Their construction division is currently looking out for a Senior Project Manager-Infrastructure.
About the role
Responsible for the overall development and management of new and ongoing projects including budgeting, implementation and maintenance of projects and other related functions.
- Ensure that projects are executed timely, within budget and in accordance to the contractual requirements in respect of quality and specifications.
- Prepare operating progress reports on a monthly basis or as needed for each project.
- Liaise with all stakeholders of the project including clients, consultants, contractors, local authorities, etc.
- Prepare feasibility studies and to monitor the project budgets.
- Review consultants’ designs and materials for value engineering.
- Ensure all health, safety, environment practices are in place and enforced by all personnel at site.
- Provide regular updates to relevant stakeholders to secure timely approvals in accordance to the project schedule.
You will have
- Degree/Masters in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Min 15 years in construction of infrastructure projects i.e. highways, bridges etc.
- Proven track records with completion of min 2 project cycles.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Excellent people & problem-solving skills.