About our client
Our client is a foreign bank which provides commercial customers with a full range of banking services including payments and cash management, wealth management and insurance, global trade and receivable finance, as well as comprehensive range of financial solutions.
About the role
This role is to provide program and project management support, to ensure successful delivery of initiatives and appropriate escalation of issues and risks.
- Manage and be accountable for strategic and tactical Optimization programs.
- Build governance around AML Optimization strategic and tactical projects to include effective processes around project planning, tracking and escalation of risks.
- Manage the governance process, reporting, liaising and escalating to steering and management groups in a timely manner.
- Ensures risks & issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
You will have
- At least 10 years of experience in Project Management.
- Experience in global roles.
- Experience working across functions, including Optimization, Operations, Technology, Compliance Monitoring.
- Experience building and ensuring successful execution of detailed project plans.
- Experience in Banking/Financial services.
- Strong program and project management skills and knowledge of an industry standard methodologies.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills and written and oral communication skills.
- Strong team player.