About our client
- International company – 23’000 employees, 3 strategic IT locations (Malaysia, Switzerland, US).
- They offer international career opportunities for top performers.
- All new hires are sent to Switzerland for an on-the-job-training program.
- They have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee.
- Understand the requirements from business partners and the needs of target customers, translate the concepts into user interface and user experience for mobile apps products.
- Work together with business partners and app developers, and develop wireframes, navigation models and prototypes for the mobile app products.
- Ignite innovative ideas, create icons, images and promotional posters.
- Collaborate with local and global Corporate Brand and Communication team regarding concept design and implementation in-line with the latest standards and business and IT strategy.
You will have
- Bachelor (CGPA ≥ 3.0) / Master degree in IT, Computer Graphics, Communication Design, Human Computer Interaction or UI/UX.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in designing application interface, icons and images.
- Willingness to grow in technical and project management track in 2-5 years.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written).
- Ability to understand the requirements from business partners and present (UI/UX) the wireframe/prototype of the required technical features according to the target customers.
- Understand and practice the design principals agreed by the global branding department.
- Ability to select the right tools for the design of icons, images, wireframe and prototype for a given project.
- Assist the developers to understand the design and bridge the gap between technical features and UI/UX.
- Focus on opportunities, proactive ownership and avoid problems.
- Creative, innovative and open-minded personality.