About our client
- Leading Financial Services group in Malaysia.
- Over 12,000 Employees.
- More than 150 branches.
- Partnered with globally recognised name.
- Successful maintenance and implementation of organizational compliance procedures and control.
- Assisting business to identify requirements and stakeholder management, including senior management. Review and translate regulatory requirements (AML/FATCA) into everyday work processes.
- Reports to Head of IS – Shared Services.
- Work with business to remediate incidents of non-compliance.
- Maintain regulatory awareness.
You will have
- Good understanding of Banking Compliance regulations including FATCA, AML, KYC (strong preference)
- Good data, analytics skills including usage of ETL/ Analytics tools.
- Ability to present and a strong communicator.
- Strong work ethic and ability to think outside the box.
- Strong results orientation.