About our client
The Client is a Financial Institution and one of the largest banking groups in Malaysia. Also, a Public listed company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, the organization has subsidiaries offering a range of products and services. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the role
This role is to plan, organize and drive transformation strategies for Group Operations to achieve operating efficiency, cost effectiveness and operational compliance which is in line with customer service delivery strategy.
- Responsible to ensure projects are specified and developed to meet Business requirements.
- Actively engage key stake holders and manage communications to stakeholders.
- Identify and drive resolutions to key issues and risks arising from projects.
- Ensure standard mandated project methodologies are applied throughout the projects.
You will have
- Bachelor Degree in relevant fields or tertiary qualified in a business discipline.
- Minimum 3 years in project management, project execution, process improvement, process reengineering.
- Minimum 5 -7 years in Banking services would be advantageous.
- Working experience in Operations would be advantageous.