About our client
Our client is one of the largest financial services group in Malaysia. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the role
This role is to institutionalize the investment risk culture and spirit in Fund Management Division which includes portfolio risk controls and governance by monitor, manage/control and report on investment compliance/mandate monitoring matters.
- Operationalised aspects of day-to-day deliverables of Post Compliance Surveillance of Mandate Monitoring Unit.
- Investment Compliance reporting to relevant committees (including but not limited to Audit Committee and Investment Committee).
- Perform client attestation investment compliance reporting.
- Daily/periodic compliance investment compliance reporting to all stakeholders (including but not limited to Senior Management, Fund Managers and Compliance Department.
- Periodic review and validation of the investment coded in AIM for assurance of post trade reporting.
- Maintenance of Unit’s SOP and Manuals and reporting tools/template.
You will have
- Preferably candidate with 7 years of experience in Fund Management companies or Financial Institutions.
- Preferably candidate with 5 years of experience in Market/Investment Risk or Treasury/Capital Market function role.