About our client
A global energy company with excellent track record and providing range of services.
About the role
Are you a high performing and hands on manager who has solid ground in accounting operations in multiple locations and experience handling overseas project? Do you have what it takes to excel and shine in a dynamic and well established company in Malaysia? Do you fancy working with a group of finance professionals with sound technical knowledge?
Do you have strong customer service attitude providing the best cash management to all CBUs of the cluster in terms of executing forex risk hedging, hedge accounting and at the same time ensuring strong internal control?
Then, you are looking at the right page. Just read through the below and get in touch with us for your life changing new career!
- To lead and manage the financial reporting team and this include for external audit purpose.
- Responsible for project management (on financial, funding & taxation matters) in addition to overseeing the financial performance of key overseas project(s).
- Directly overseeing the financial reports and financial management of existing joint ventures and upcoming new ventures.
- Responsible for the review and timely submission of monthly management reporting and ensure robust and accurate presentation of financial and management information.
- Responsible for annual budget process, monthly Group Forecast and active monitoring of the actual performance against approved budget/forecasts.
- Consolidation of periodic cashflow forecast and review of funding position of the Group.
- Working capital management and close liaison with the Operating Teams in relation to billings and collection.
- Active liaison with other Finance team across the pipeline services divisions on performance, cost control initiatives and process improvements.
- Managing and developing the team. This includes providing leadership and coaching to the finance team.
- Provide lead for financial inputs on all projects/initiatives in connection.
Key Result Areas
- Timely submission of monthly/quarterly management and financial reports and consolidation reports.
- Liaise with counterpart on project progress and handle group forecast and analysis.
- Proactively highlight and initiate remedial actions for areas that are below expectations.
- Active monitoring of all key financial indicators and engaging the stakeholders on remedial actions as necessary.
- Timely setting of objectives, and ensuring team’s goals are met. Actively involving them in decision making process and coaching them which directly helps in developing a highly skilled team.
You will have
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience with combination of audit background, finance operations, overseas project management role (on financial, funding & taxation matters) and at least 4-5 years in managerial capacity.
- Able to travel locally and internationally when require.
- Strong technical knowledge and highly analytical.
- Experience in operationalizing overseas projects.
- Change Management Skills.
- Excellent team leader with persuasion/influencing skills.
- Experience on SAP will be on added advantage.