About our client
Our client is a global leader in business and technology consulting. They are the world's leading Management Consulting firm, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquartered and listed in the US it is consistently ranked among one of the most successful companies in the world.
- Develop comprehensive digital and technology strategies, including IT opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management, information strategy, sourcing strategy, enterprise architecture strategy etc.
- Develop and implement client visions, road maps and governance to address today's business needs and support future growth.
- Developing detailed and actionable business cases and plans which reflect deep industry, IT and business process acumen.
- Assisting clients in redefining, structure and build capabilities for growth and innovation for sustainable high performance.
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement programs.
- Developing internal consultancy thought leadership at the intersect of business and technology.
- Engage and manage clients at CXO levels – senior technology and business executives.
- Understand of complex issues, quickly absorb information, conceptualise and derive creative problem solving solutions.
You will have
- Understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Media Technology, Life Sciences, Resources, Supply Chain Management, Shipping, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods.
- Work together and collaborating with C-suite level executives, encourage them to take bold actions and coaching them through major change.
- The role of business or IT strategist; able to rapidly assess the IT implications of business strategy and the business implications of IT strategy.
- Leading project teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members.
- Leadership; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication.
- Exercising flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements.
- Work with multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams. Should be a team person and able to lead different teams to a common goal.
- Ability to influence decision making and work across executive and operational levels on IT and Business side.
- Influencing decision making and work across executive and operational levels on IT and Business side.