About our client
The Client is a Financial Institution and one of the largest banking groups in Malaysia. Also, a Public listed company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, the organization has subsidiaries offering a range of products and services. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the role
This role is to plan the financial requirements for Entity Database together with Group Finance as the sole data users/consumer of Entity Database and to ensure resource requirements (system, people, process) is in place to execute the overall Group Finance.
- Ensuring yearly allocation for Data Management Program by other LOBS are allocated approved funding to support and execute the Group Finance BNM Customer Golden Record.
- To monitor data quality and data cleansing progress of source systems as part of Entity Data Base specific.
- To track and monitor the system offenders that contribute to non-compliance of data for Entity Data Base specific, and align with Data Governance Data Policy & Guideline.
- To be the contact person/liaison person with BNM personnel on Entity Database related matters.
You will have
- Preferably candidate with Knowledge in Data Management, Data Quality & Data Architecture.
- Preferably candidate with expertise in Data Migration & Conversion Process.
- Has done and implemented BNM Regulatory Project or similar (added advantage).
- Candidate has Hold a lead position in project implementation will be added advantage.