About our client
Our client is one of the largest financial services group in Malaysia. The organization believes in dynamic development as an integral factor within its culture and is great place to explore in enhancing career aspirations.
About the role
This role is to assist in overall analytics and investment risk activities (market, credit and liquidity) including research and roll out of risk parameters for funds.
- Preparation of Investment Risk reports to Board of Directors (Audit Committee),Investment Committee and GMRC.
- Performing Risk Assessment on Fund with regards to Market Risk and Credit Risk which includes stress test exercise.
- Performing secretariat role for Credit Risk Committee (CRC) and credit controller function.
- Lead the security analysis exercise for funds’ annual report disclosure.
- Carry out research and development work relating to risk parameters and risk modelling for the purpose of measuring and assessing market, credit and liquidity risks.
- Preparation governance & risk reports - Risk Appetite Statement, Off Market Rate and any emerging risk on portfolio.
- Maintenance of Approved Investment List (AIL).
- Maintenance of Unit’s SOP & Manuals and reporting tool/template.
- Joint review on data integrity in risk database SQL.
- Creation and maintenance of Risk Framework/Policy for the Unit.
You will have
- Preferably candidate with 5 years of experience in Fund Management companies or Financial Institutions.
- Preferably candidate with 3 years of experience in Market/Investment Risk or Treasury/Capital Market function role.