- To provide support to the team wherever and whenever required to ensure mandates are executed efficiently.
- To ensure work undertaken is of the highest quality and does not fall foul of any regulatory or legal requirements and internal rules and compliance requirements.
- To protect the reputation and integrity of the department.
- To be proficient with all relevant guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure work is executed expeditiously and within deadline.
- To lead a team of juniors to execute assignments.
You will have
- Possess a recognised degree and/or professional qualification in Accounting, Finance or related areas.
- Minimum of 5 years to 7 years working experience in corporate finance in other investment banks or reputable public accounting firms.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Willing to work late hours and within tight deadlines.
- Adaptive in challenging situations and able to undertake diversified tasks and responsibilities.
- Value-seeking, creative-driven innovative and resourceful who is quick to explore opportunities and alternatives.