About our client
Our client is one of the world's leading Healthcare Organization.
About the role
Our Client is looking a sales force effectiveness Senior Manager in Medical Devices. The primary goals of this position are, in close collaboration with the business, to define the capabilities and processes that must be present in our Salesforce platform and its ecosystem, and in cooperation with other key stakeholders, to ensure that these are implemented to provide our business an exceptional speed and agility in adapting to new marketplace challenges and regulatory requirements.
This position will on a daily basis engage with business stakeholders to keep track of existing and new business requirements for the salesforce platform, and in cooperation with the rest of the team and with a team of direct reports, plan and drive the implementation of new capabilities in our Salesforce landscape.
The ideal candidate has experience with a sales organization and processes acquired in a large global organization, has worked with and in Salesforce, and is capable of understanding and connecting business needs, aligning them to our Salesforce landscape, proposing solutions to fill any gaps, drive change management and adoption.
- Business IT interface
- Understand sales force effectiveness business area and associated IT systems that the business uses.
- Lead and closely work with the business & IT leadership to define IT product roadmaps in line with business strategy.
- Manage end to end deployment process so that IT solutions are delivered.
- Lead change management and adoption strategy.
- Engage business technology leaders on priority setting and overall IT related matters.
- Business Analysis
- Expert in leading requirements workshops/sessions with multifunctional teams.
- Maps out business processes and identifies areas of transformation.
- Expert in translating business requirements in to functional specifications.
- Lead business requirements and writes, manages, and clarifies user stories and requirements in agile framework.
- Explains to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Communicates vision to technical teams, developers and testers.
- Manages all BA related work in the region.
- People Management and Program oversight
- Manages the team of BA’s. Reports the progress of own work stream with oversight and responsibility over other work products with in the project.
- Plan, lead and execute BA work stream, deployment plans and associated change management.
- Key contributor in planning connected work streams working with multiple stakeholders.
You will have
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, engineering or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project management, large agile project experience and working in multicultural & diverse teams are needed.
- SFDC functional consultant experience within Healthcare industry or multiple industries is preferred.
- Ability to function very independently.
- Big picture orientation, yet with strong attention to detail.
- Collaboration skills with the ability to build strong relationships with all partners.
- Results and performance driven attitude with strong sense of accountability and drive to get results.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to evaluate risks and define approaches for managing project risks.
- Ability to manage expectations with business and IT stakeholders in terms of timelines and scope.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with ability to work with cross functional teams, both IT and Business.
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills.
- Good command in English language needed.