About our client
Our client is an Insurance shared services company. Their operations team primarily services Broking, Claims, & Finance.
About the role
The job holder is responsible for the day to day operations of Broking and Claims team in the Shared Services.
- To know the purpose of existence of the team and to be able to deliver to the client on time, to the right quality and keep every promise that is made.
- Building value by creating process efficiencies through upstream & downstream impact in business.
- Deliver value in every sphere of interaction with the stakeholders. The incumbent will be responsible for driving effective client relationship by influencing decision makers on business and operational escalations.
- To contribute to plan and lead implementation of annual operating plans for the relevant business unit’s.
- Responsible for creating and implementing people development strategies for team for current and future skill requirements of the team.
You will have
- 10 – 12 years of experience in operations in Insurance / financial services/ off shore processing organizations with proven track record in service delivery.
- Managed teams of over 50 people.
- Transition / migration experience of large processes.
- Experience in dealing with regional / onshore stakeholders & experience in handling claims and/or broking operations.
- Analytical ability and Decision making, leadership skill, & stakeholder management.
- Maintaining balance between business delivery & people expectations.