About our client
- More than 70,000 employees in over 40 countries.
- One of the biggest name in BPO servicing Digital Marketing, Financial Services, Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain and IT Services.
- Leading SCM and CRM provider.
- Design, develop, test, debug and documenting of applications to satisfy business requirements of projects.
- Provide technical consultation to the Business/System Analyst and Project Manager for developing new systems or enhancing existing ones to support the business.
- Analysis and translation of complex business requirements into technical requirements for development, and creation of high level technical architecture, design documents and technical specifications, in accordance with best practices and standards.
- Research and evaluation of alternative solutions, and recommend implementations.
- Work with team members to estimate timelines, define project plans, and delegate tasks.
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Periodically perform code reviews.
You will have
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in the development and implementation of Java and large scale J2EE business applications.
- Knowledge and working experience in Eclipse IDE, Jasper Report, iReport, GIT, Maven, Apache Shiro, Ecmascript, Quartz, Arquillian, Hibernate, Apache Camel, Oracle RAC, ZK Framework, BPMN 2.0 and good IT security awareness is highly desired.
- Experiences in SDLC and in test driven development is preferred.
- Experience developing eCommerce or order management solutions and back-end integration is a preferred.
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented design, MVC concept, modular programming architecture and application integration is an advantage.
- Experience in others JavaEE technologies and open source frameworks apart from those mentioned above is an advantage.
- Solid analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- This job demand flexibility and willingness to work in dynamic environment with customer driven project. The candidates are expected to communicate with clients and colleagues in EU regularly.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines. Independent, self-discipline, self-organize, and able to learn and work under minimum supervision.