About our client
Our client is an Insurance shared services company. Their operations team primarily services Broking, Claims, & Finance.
About the role
The job holder is responsible for the day to day operations of Broking team in the Shared Services.
- Ensure seamless and timely delivery of tasks assigned based on agreed standards, accuracy and productivity.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures as per organization’s standards and SOPs.
- Where needed, to interact with stakeholders to ensure proper execution of tasks.
- Process complex tasks as well as normal tasks.
- Provide support to Team Manager / Operations Manager where required:
- Work Allocation of tasks; follow-up till completion including capturing of transactional data accurately.
- Mentoring Operations executives, ensure they achieve competency in the process; deliver process training.
- Assisting training and delivery for new hires with knowledge inputs and delivery of refresher trainings.
- Perform analysis on queries and errors, helping to develop action plan to drive improvement.
- Be the Subject Matter Experts; identify and support process improvements opportunities and up-skilling of people capabilities to achieve operational goals.
- Where needed interact with stakeholders, project managers etc. flow of information on performance (daily, weekly, monthly), exceptions, process changes and new opportunities.
- Sla 24hours.
- Deal with brokers on issuance of quotation, cover notes.
You will have:
- Understanding of Insurance terminology.
- Detail oriented and methodical.
- Good work ethics with high level of integrity, detailed oriented, compliant and process driven.
- Good communication skills, is proficient in English and /or other languages.
- Chinese(Cantonese) language skills preferred (i.e. Able to converse in Cantonese).
- A team player who is hardworking, able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Good problem-solving ability, interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 1 year experience in working on broking/general insurance operation.