About our client
Our client is a multinationational corporation which provides Financial Services Consulting.
About the role
This role is about selling consulting engagements as well as helping to sell larger end to end deals and transformation programs to Banking & Financial Services clients.
- Developing value propositions, solution concept/design, front-ending the discussions with clients, closing deals.
- Participating in conferences, events to build brand identity in the market.
- Building and managing client relationships as a consulting partner, trusted advisor.
- Project/Program Management.
- Leading analysis phase/consulting projects for clients.
- Providing support in own areas of expertise to projects in business/Operations/IT domains.
- Team building and team management.
- Building a team of risk and regulatory consultants.
- Managing operational tasks and metrics at the team level.
You will have
- Exposure to consumer banking and business banking is preferred.
- Conversant with latest trends in banking and risk and regulatory technology.
- Prior experience in a management consulting firm, conversant with consulting methodologies and frameworks.
- Prior experience in consulting selling, building value propositions, writing client proposals.
- Prior experience in managing teams of business analysts, consultants.
- Strong communication, presentation skills; Leadership skills.
- Structured thinking, approach and communication, analytical skills.
- Experience in managing different internal and external/client stakeholders.