About our client
Our client is a Malaysian company with years of property development experience in particular mixed development, high-rise etc.
About the role
Part of the design team to ensure quality C&S design work is achieved.
- Ensure all daily activities are met according to plan.
- Review design, calculations, verify and check design work.
- Coordinate with relevant parties involved i.e. Architect, M&E, Planning & Development etc.
- Ensure C&S requirements are being coordinate well and smoothen the workflow in project planning.
- Attend and coordinate site meetings and to understand the project progress.
- Ensure works are in accordance to approved drawings and specifications.
- Documents and drawings are issued on time and site amendments are captured in as-built.
- Ensure design engineering procedures are followed.
- Provide guidance and advice on relevant matters as assigned.
- Develop methods and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Ensure latest rules and requirements are understood.
- Assisting in ad hoc assignments as and when required by management.
You will have
- A Bachelor's Degree/Master in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Must have more than 5 years’ experience in related field and able to do design work.
- Good team work and independent.