About our client
- International company – 23’000 employees, 3 strategic IT locations (Malaysia, Switzerland, US).
- They offer international career opportunities for top performers.
- All new hires are sent to Switzerland for an on-the-job-training program.
- They have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee.
- Support international SAP ByDesign roll-outs in the Finance and Controlling (FICO) area.
- Support and optimize existing global processes in the area of FICO in line with standard SAP ByDesign functionalities.
- Collaborate, consult and conceptualize process flows within the Business and IT Strategy.
- Align communication between different stakeholders (internal, SAP and partners).
- Define and customize integrated solutions with other SAP components (SAP ByDesign, SAP ECC 6.0, Mobile Application, BW, BOFC).
- Lead and take full ownership of FICO relevant topics.
You will have
- Bachelor of IT/Business Administration/Accounting with CGPA > 3.0 or similar grading is a must (Preferably Master’s Degree).
- At least 3 years of experience in the FICO module of SAP ByDesign.
- Involved in SAP ByDesign ERP and/or FICO functional roll-outs.
- Preferably with experience in project management and/or people management.
- Proficiency in English (verbally and written).
- Excellent communication skills in a multicultural team across different locations.
- Highly motivated team player.
- At least 3 years of experiences in the finance and controlling module of SAP ByDesign.
- Strong know-how on processes in the finance and controlling area of SAP ByDesign.