About our client
Our client is a global market research consulting firm.
About the role
This is a regional role to support a business segment in Hong Kong to provide strong analytical review process on financial variance and ensure effective internal controls are in place. You will be report to the CFO.
- Responsible for financial reporting and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, job costing & profitability review, contract review and client negotiation to assist in strategic decision making;
- Identify and analyze key performance drivers of the business and generate reports for decision making;
- Conduct meetings on findings to improve MIS compliance to the business unit leaders;
- Responsible for monthly business and financial management reporting;
- Build rapport with business unit leaders in order to obtain accurate information and act as a key contributor in business planning and analysis.
You will have
- Degree in Accounting or completed part of the professional papers;
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent;
- Preferably with professional accounting qualifications (CPA/CIMA/CA/ACCA) etc.
- Minimum 8 years of audit/ commercial experience;
- Those with costing background or analytical experiences will be an added advantage;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- People skills, experience in motivating and coaching;
- Detailed oriented and adaptability to fast moving working environment.