About our client
Our client is one of the largest fully integrated financial services in Malaysia.
About the role
This role is to produce fixed income and rates research, covering sectors of liquid and thematically important corporate credit markets, with the primary focus on the MYR bond/sukuk space as well as the Asia-Pacific and/or Global Sukuks.
- Meet request from institutional sales teams and clients, and provide strong research support to Group Wholesale Banking, Group Treasury and Group Investment Banking revenue pillars.
- Generate thematic fixed income research with sectoral outlooks, relative value trading ideas and analyse market trends.
- Write credit research reports in a timely manner, analyse valuation metrics.
- Accompany the Head of Fixed Income & Currency Research and/or Strategists in marketing roadshows and other client servicing efforts in the home country as well as overseas markets, as assigned.
- Display strong teamwork and collaborate as a team player to achieve a spectrum of coherent research products
You will have
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of fixed income and credit research experience in an established financial institution.
- Preferably with Investment Advisor licence (Module 12 & 19 by Securities Commission)
- Possess strong qualitative and quantitative research skills and a team player.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Bloomberg