About our client
Our client is a listed company and a well-known brand.
About the role
Based in Singapore, our client is looking for a senior accountant who is meticulous and has strong analytical skills to report directly to the Financial Controller.
- Day to day finance functions of the company.
- Prepare full set of accounts, audit, tax compliance and supporting schedules.
- Ensure timely preparation of monthly financial and management reporting.
- Manage budget and project reporting and controlling across multiple entities in the regions.
- Provide guidance and advice on accounting relating matters to operating units and assist in the preparation and analysis of consolidated accounts for statutory management reporting purposes.
- Cash Flow Management.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agent, corporate secretary and other government statutory boards.
- Involve in system implementation and process improvements for the company.
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignments and reporting.
You will have
- Possess a degree in Finance or Accountancy or ACCA.
- 5 years of relevant accounting profession experience.
- Experience in working under ERP environment such as SAP, Oracle or ACCPAC.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive working attitude and leadership skills.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to communicate with mandarin speaking counterparts).