About our client
Our client is a foreign bank which provides commercial customers with a full range of banking services including payments and cash management, wealth management and insurance, global trade and receivable finance, as well as comprehensive range of financial solutions.
About the role
This role is to manage portfolio of customers and follow end to end Client Management process as defined by Business Development Transformation.
- To manage cost within plan, keep losses to a minimum and identify any cost reduction initiatives
- Work closely with colleagues to promote awareness of global trade receivable finance products
- Maintain awareness of the applicable regulatory and business environment: understand audit, tax, and legal implications and changes
- Develop an appropriate calling plan to efficiently achieve goals and objectives
- Undertake professional presentations
- Demonstrating excellence in sales and following end to end sales process as defined internally
You will have
- Extensive knowledge of global trade finance, services, products and techniques
- Extensive knowledge of the market & market trends, competitive environment and regulatory environment
- Strong Client Management sales, interpersonal, communications, leadership, negotiation, analytical, presentation skills
- Strong commercial orientation combined with a customer driven approach
- High level of commercial knowledge