About our client
Our client is a global MNC within the Information Technology Industry. Their business focuses on developing innovative software for businesses across all functionalities. They pride themselves in developing viable and sustainable products and has since established a reputation in the market as a company with talented coders. They have a strong organizational believe in developing their people well to be among the best developers in the world.
About the role
You will play a huge role in back-end and front-end development, ensuring web applications stability during high traffic. You will be task to design and architect improvements on the existing technologies with your team and
work across different platforms and frameworks.
You will have:
- At least 3 years of experience in development with Ruby on Rails.
- Able to build large, stable applications from the ground up.
- Project Experience in Web project/Front end development implemented with Ruby on Rails (Rails 4.2.3, Ruby 2.2).
- Working Knowledge on React JS / Angular / any other JS is required.
- Working in Agile project and good understanding on TDD, FDD, Scrum methodologies and using tools like Pivotal Tracker, JIRA.
- Good Communication and hands on development experience willing to learn new technologies, Open Source contribution will be added advantage.
- Other Skills(desire) – Jest, GIT/version control, Rspec, FactoryGirl.