About our client
The client is manufacturing company with multi-industrial businesses the likes of energy management, oil & gas, power & water.
About the role
The Treasury Manager is responsible for executing the treasury functions and related activities for Singapore and Asia Pacific.
This position reports regionally to the VP Finance, based in Singapore and functionally to the Corporate Treasurer, based in the U.S.
- To manage cash flow forecasting and trade finance activities including guarantees and letters of credit
- To oversee daily management of cash and debt
- To Plan and implement cash management product
- Act as a resource to all operating divisions on treasury management matterS
- To analyze and execute foreign exchange trades, maximizing efficiencies wherever possible
- Maintain and develop relations with bankerS
- Support treasury and accounting staff with various reporting and analysis functions
- Identify opportunities to improve Treasury and/or business processes
- Special projects as assigned
You will have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree- Finance or Accounting
- A minimum of 5 years Treasury experience preferred
- Intermediate accounting skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently in a team based environment
- High attention to detail and accuracyStrong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Mandarin and English)