About our client
Our client is an MNC organisation with a strong presence within the O&G sector. They currently focus on the upstream segment to engineer and sell subsea flow solutions and expertise. With a long tradition of success and continued growth, this is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who would like exposure to senior level regional opportunities.
About the role
The role will offer industry leading training for the right candidate and exposure to different markets in and around SEA. We are currently looking for a real sales driven & technical candidate with exposure to the highlighted industry segment who is looking to take their career to the next level. The culture of the organisation is a great value proposition, with our client willing to empower the individual to really drive sales efforts across the region. Great career advancement prospects are also available here.
- Strategic business development around SEA to identify target upstream customer segments.
- Travel to key SEA countries to represent the business and drive sales objectives.
- Use your technical understanding of flow solutions within O&G to upsell services and deliver solutions to the customer.
- Market intelligence to open new markets, offer new ideas for the organisation’s products.
- Reporting to the Director in terms of progress, share, margin, growth objectives along with new customer acquisition methods you are employing.
- Work with the research & technical teams to differentiate offerings and drive high-margin growth.
- Deliver service support to users across SEA.
You will have
- A bachelor degree in engineering is preferred with a masters degree would be advantageous.
- Real desire to drive sales growth and move business to a new level.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and to be able to take real ownership of developing the region with minimum supervision.
- A go getter with a technical background and passion for O&G services/solutions.
- Willingness to travel across SEA and get involved in business activities that are cross-border.
- Depending on your skill set and sales capability the right candidate would ideally have between 8 to 12 years worth of experience in the upstream O&G segment.