About our client
Our Client is a global provider of information technology, consulting and business process services headquartered in US. Our is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Our Client has worked closely with large organizations to help them build stronger, more efficient, and more agile businesses.
About the role
Worked in Sales/for Engineering domain - Embedded/Industrial Automation/Product Engineering. Have actively sold or have in depth understanding of emerging trends like IoT, IIOT etc. Strong customer connects in AP and experience of working with AP clients.
- Drive business development and position EMS offerings to AP customers, by working with existing sales force and partners in the geography when necessary.
- Participate in sales pitch and assist in marketing and presales activities. Coordinate responding to RFP, RFQ/Tenders, RFI, PQQ
- Understand client’s requirements, pain points and architect a tactical and/or strategic solution.
- Participate in consulting engagements whenever required.
- Support account analysis and planning.
You will have
- Understanding of Manufacturing, Engineering domain and Product evelopment Life Cycle.
- Ability to articulate or envision end to end high level solutions, spanning all domains of engineering, to customer problems.
- In depth understanding of emerging trends like IoT, IIOT etc.
- Knowledge/Experience in Embedded, Industrial Automation. Experience of Automotive, Consumer Electronics or Medical industry in ASEAN is preferred.
- Ability to use own initiative to hunt new customers and build strategies to close the deals.
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational and communication skills (Oral &written).
- Consultative selling aptitude, Good negotiations skills and Strong client management skills.
- Education Background: Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics/Instrumentation/Mechanical) + MBA (preferable).