About our Client
The Client is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry looking for professionals with Retail Banking & Wealth Management expertise, who combine innovative thinking with the organizations’ unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise in the particular domain business function, complex technology and package integration, and manage services to move their organizations forward.
About the role
This role requires strong and dynamic individuals with strong Project Management experience.
- Leads projects from initiation through implementation including phases such as planning, analysis, monitor development and implementation in the Retail Banking and Wealth Management business
- Establishes project scope, requirements, priorities, and deadlines
- Ensures project is completed in accordance with all Risk, Compliances and other relevant requirement guidelines.
- Coordinates resources (staff, equipment, vendors and consultants) across one or more projects
You will have
- Bachelor Degree, post graduate or professional qualifications in Law, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Banking or related discipline
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in project management in the financial services/banking industry, in particular, Retail Banking & Wealth Management business
- Business Value Delivered - Ability to understand wealth management and project nuances to deliver highest benefit to the Business.
- Issue/Risk Management - Manages and Resolves issues through mediation, negotiation with management level, or escalation to higher.
- Escalation Management - Consistently demonstrates sound judgment in knowing when/what to escalate and to whom. Anticipates/Identifies and remediates risks before they become issues