About our client
Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations.
About the role
This role is to do the end to end delivery of a single project or work stream of a larger project or programme & Project Managers are required to take decisions and lead change initiatives and on occasions manage stakeholder and senior management relationships.
- Deliver projects and achieve stated revenue and costs benefits.
- Collaborate and build positive stakeholder and business partner relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project.
- Proactively monitor project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage change and implementation within the business.
- Provide timely reports on project status, risks and issues, evaluating project performance based on management.
- Maintain project change control, ensuring any changes to baseline are managed through change request and all impacts are considered.
- The jobholder will not be subject to close supervision, and will be expected to exercise independent initiative and judgement in proactively overcoming obstacles to success, dealing with uncertainty and changing circumstances, such as interdependencies, opportunities or risks.
- The jobholder will adopt the Group Compliance Policy by escalating any identified compliance risk in liaison.
You will have
- Ability to speak (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle.
- Understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of Change Delivery.
- Understanding of banking domains.
- Project management skills and experience.
- People manager and broad experience in managing teams of different work streams.
- Examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes - a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes.
- In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects.
- Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realisation.
- Implementation, change management and benefits realization.
- Planning and Plan Management.
- Risk and Issues Management.
- Global Mind set.
- Decision Making.
- Financial and Budget Management.
- Tracking, Reporting and Governance.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Resource and Team Management.
- PMP certification or training.
- Prince2 - Optional.
- Any relevant local banking qualifications such as ACIB (Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers). - Optional -