About our client
Our client is a member-owned cooperative that provides the communications platform, products and services to connect more than 10,000 banking organizations, securities institutions and corporate customers in 211 countries. As part of its 2020 strategy, rapidly expanding its financial crime compliance services offering to support the industry with this major regulatory challenge.
About the role
As a Product Designer (UX) you will be designing products to help connect jobseekers and employers in new and innovative ways. Use analytics and user insights to create concepts. Grow our audience with simple and powerful features. Explore where our next steps in mobile could help the next generation of jobseekers in developing markets. Sweat the details on every part of the interaction design. Please provide work examples that demonstrate your way of thinking and solving design problems across web and mobile interfaces.
- Experience designing and building large-scale interactive designs that meet business goals.
- Ability to rapidly generate, visualize and iterate your design ideas in an Agile team environment.
- Convince your team of your design idea; a whiteboard scribble, a quick sharpie sketch, prototypes or polished code.
- User-centered design is baked into everything you create, across desktop and mobile interfaces.
- Conceptual design skills along with pattern-thinking UI skills.
- User needs analysis including preparing and conducting user interviews, contextual inquiries and user workshops.
- Creating, documenting and maintaining user personas.
- Task and activities analysis. Creating storyboards, user journeys, and flow diagrams.
- Conceptual modelling, information analysis and information architecture and in particular in the context of complex software products.
- Interaction design and UI design for complex software products.
- Building mock-ups and prototypes of GUIs for complex software products. Prototyping with Microsoft Visio, Axure and in HTML. (Experience with Photoshop is a plus.)
You will have
- Experience in a UX role with proven track record in the domain of software product design.
- Strong business analytical skills: ability to quickly grasp complex business context of a product or service; ability to quickly study and analyse customer requirements and functional specifications.
- Technical understanding & vocabulary – You understand how systems work; you can understand and speak engineers’ language.
- Strong inter-personal skills. You have the ability to establish, coordinate and facilitate relationships with business and IT units. You are able to facilitate UX related discussions with/between project stakeholders and to assertively present and communicate UX activity outcomes.
- You are a fast learner.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken are mandatory pre-requisite.
- Financial software product design experience is a plus.
- General experience in software product management is a plus.
- Experience in Lean/Agile UX is a plus.