About the role
Be part of an outstanding technology firm that is constantly on the forefront of technology. They are highly capable in delivering highly scalable solutions that allows fortune 500 companies in digitizing their business today. Assisting the global sales team, you will be responsible for pre-sales activities such as, product demonstrations, as an essential effort towards closing opportunities with clients across Asia.
- Meet with clients to understand needs, problems, objectives and business pains to drive solution driven demonstrations that meet those key needs.
- Develop, demonstrate proofs of concept and evaluations to prospective clients.
- Develop sales support resources such as demonstrations and presentations.
- Play a strong part in convincing customers in recognizing functional/technical advantages of proposed solutions.
- Further developing account strategies through cross-group collaborations.
- Communicate sales observations from client interactions with sales team members and participate in developing proposal content related to application of solutions.
- Partake in Tradeshows/speaking events, leading in latest developments and demonstrations.
- Retain, expand and contribute towards the current business base and growth market opportunities.
You will have
- At least 5 years of Information Technology experience in a pre-sales/consulting capacity.
- Good Insurance industry experience, strong understanding on Life Insurance businesses and processes.
- Strong knowledge in general IT infrastructure and/or software, preferably coming from a technical background.
- Experience in a team selling, enterprise-level sales environment.
- Highly focused and self-motivated individual driven to overachieve goals.