About our client
Our client is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry looking for professionals with RETAIL BANKING, WEALTH MANAGEMENT, INVESTMENT BANKING, CORE BANKING & INSURANCE expertise, who combine innovative thinking with the organizations’ unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise in the complex technology and package integration, and manage services to move their organizations forward.
About the role
The responsibilities of the PMO can range from providing project management support functions to actually being responsible for the direct management of a project. Candidates will support and improve the project management within the teams, reporting to senior management on status, risks and deviations.
- Providing PMO support to the functional team.
- Contributing to programs/projects specific to change initiatives that has impact on how the company does business, provides a product or service, or executes a function.
- Being responsible for tracking project milestones while developing, maintaining and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
- Scheduling, coordinating and minute taking for the respective review sessions.
- Supporting the preparation and delivery of training across the different groups and regions.
- Being responsible for updating, maintaining the reporting portal and project documents.
- Taking initiative and demonstrates a focused desire to bring assignments to completion to tight deadlines.
- Effectively communicating with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed from them.
You will have
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle.
- Excellent understanding of Global Change Delivery Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques.
- Thorough understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of Global Change Delivery.
- Strong understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for business, its customers and other stakeholders.
- Understanding of Project Management principles and methodologies.
- Exposure to PMO Services and understanding of PMO Function.
- Knowledge working on PM tools like Clarity or MS project.
- Extensive project management skills and experience of managing large and complex projects.
- Strong people manager and broad experience in managing large teams of different work streams/geographies.
- Multiple strong examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes - a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes.
- In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects.
- Good stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realization.
- Implementation, change management and benefits realization.
- Malaysian nationality.