About our client
We are seeking for experienced Accounts Payable/P2P Senior Analyst with experience in end to end P2P process for a rapidly expanding Shared Service. Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health.
- Lead and manage the implementation and service transition of the Accounts Payable function from Business Divisions.
- Supervise and manage the Accounts Payable Invoicing team in delivering Accounts Payable Invoice Processing services to Business Divisions in accordance with established Accounts Payable invoicing processes and work procedures, and in compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures and relevant legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that the Accounts Payables Invoice processing services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Monitor and manage the productivity of the resources and team performance in accordance to the set Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Resolve Accounts Payable Invoicing issues in partnership with Business Divisions.
- Assist to establish policies, procedures and controls.
You will have
- A recognised Degree in Finance or Accounting or related disciplines, or a professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or CPA.
- 3-5 years of experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory position, preferably in a global shared service environment.
- Exposure in a large and reputable audit firm would be an added advantage.
- Has been trained and had extensive exposure in SAP Accounting transactions. Has applied skills in various industries.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge and understanding in Accounts Payable function. Has applied knowledge and experience in complex working environment.
- Moderate exposure in other accounting functions.