About our client
We are seeking for Japanese speakers (Malaysian or Native) to join our client who is a dynamic and rapidly expanding Shared Service. Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health.
About the role
This role will support the Japan Team in ensuring the enforcement of accounting standards and reliability in Invoice processing & payments. Apart from that, this role will require active participation in driving P2P continuous improvement initiatives.
The incumbent is accountable for the processing of transactions related to:
- Invoice processing.
- Data entry.
- Ensure that the Accounts Payables Invoice processing services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Monitor and manage the productivity of the resources and team performance in accordance to the set Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Resolve Accounts Payable Invoicing issues in partnership with Business Divisions.
- Assist to establish policies, procedures and controls.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years working experience in Finance/Accounting sector.
- Fresh graduate encouraged to apply.
- Working experience with SAP, specifically Fi/Co.
- Proficient in the use of applications in the MS-Office Suite, including MS-Excel.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- MUST be able to speak, write & read Japanese language.
- Working experience in a customer-facing and service-oriented corporate position.
- Working experience in a Finance Shared Service environment, either captive (in-house) or in a BPO Setting.
You will have
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent.